Excited for tomorrow folks. Here are the route details. It’s supposed to rain partway through, so plan on bringing an umbrella/prepare accordingly.
12:00pm – Meet at Logan Square eagle statue (2600 N. Milwaukee Ave)
12:15-1245pm – Reno
12:45-1:30pm – Dunlay’s (1)
1:15-2:00pm – Rocking Horse
1:45-pm-2:30pm – The Two Way
2:15pm-3:00pm – Emporium (make sure you go to the Logan location, not the Wicker one)
4:00-5:00pm – Cole’s
5:00pm – Township
7:00pm – Slippery Slope
1. My name is Santa. Your name is Santa. We are Santa. Who’s in charge here? Santa!
2. Santa will bring cash and tip. No cards! No complex orders! Lines will be long, so keep it quick and simple.
3. Wear a Santa suit! Or be an elf! Or reindeer! Get in the holiday spirit. Wearing just a Santa hat with regular clothes is boring.
4. Wear comfy shoes. Santa is covering lots of ground.
5. This is a participatory event. Entertain us! Bring something Santa will enjoy: candy, games, performances, signs, or a kickass costume!
6. Expect lines. Santa will deal with it or find another spot nearby, or bring an alternate means of drinking… keeping in mind outside beverages and open container laws.
7. Santa obeys the law. Santa doesn’t do anything that will likely get Santa arrested.
8. Pace yourself. Know your limits. Remember to eat! And Santa doesn’t drink and drive! Take a Lyft with code Santacon2015 for $20 off.
9. Santa doesn’t fuck with kids, bouncers, businesses, or Santa!
10. Invite your friends! And use #ChicagoSantaCon on Instagram or Twitter.